Employers are authorized to submit employer-filed claims for a week in which an otherwise full-time employee works less than full-time (less than 30 hours per week), due to lack of work only and earns an amount less than your unemployment claim weekly benefit amount (WBA) plus $150, for weeks ending after June 26, 2021.
If you have been advised by your employer of their intent to file or an employer-filed claim has already been filed on your behalf, you must set up an Employer-Filed Claim Profile and verify your identity with ID.me before payments can be made. Be sure to provide complete and accurate information to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving unemployment benefits if you are eligible.
What do you need to complete this process?
- A mobile phone, laptop or computer with a camera
- Your social security number
- Documents for the ID.me process (View list of documents)
- Your personal email address
- Bank account information (if your preferred payment method is direct deposit)