IMPORTANT NOTICE: Individuals may receive 1099-G tax information electronically by consenting at MyUI .
The Continued Assistance for Unemployed Workers Act of 2020 was signed into law December 27, 2020 to extend unemployment benefits for the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) programs.
The Department is awaiting guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor to determine the timelines and rules for the extended benefits programs. Claimants are encouraged to continue to request weekly payments in the meantime.
It is important to keep your email and mailing address current with us so we may notify you by email or mail of program updates.
Some important things to remember when claiming benefits:
- Benefits can be claimed only one week at a time for the week ending dates shown below.
- You must claim benefits for each week ending date (Saturday) following your effective date of your claim to receive payment.
- Make sure your answers are truthful.
- Make sure your answers are entered correctly.
- Make sure you report any gross wages during the week they are earned, even if you have not actually been paid for the work.